District Animal Husbandry Department details appear here like contact person name, Helpline no., services, schemes and more.
The Department of Animal Husbandry Veterinary Services started functioning independently from 1945. The department is playing a vital role in providing healthcare services to livestock, extension, and training to farmers, implementation of Socioeconomic programs, conducting Sample Survey and Animal Census programs periodically in the State.
The department is undertaking various developmental activities like:
- Animal health and veterinary services
- Cattle development
- National Project for Cattle and Buffalo Breeding (NPCBB)
- Poultry development
- Sheep and wool development
- Dairy development
- Piggery development
- Fodder development
- Rabbit rearing development
- Extension and training programmes
- Implementation of socio-economic programmes, etc.
Dr. C. Rajashekhar Deputy Director,Bangalore (Urban)
Phone : 080-23418327
e-Mail : bnguddahvs@gmail[dot]com
Helpline: 1800 425 0012 ; 080 – 2341 710 7 am to 9 pm